F, #478, b. 17 November 1841, d. 7 November 1902
- Birth*: 17 November 18412
- Marriage*: 23 May 1865; Lincoln, Logan Co., Illinois; by the pastor of the Lincoln Christian Church; Principal=Capt. William Graff Moore1,3
- Death*: 7 November 1902; Redlands, San Bernardino Co., California4
- Burial*: Hillside Memorial Park, Redlands, San Bernardino Co., California5
Last Edited: 6 Apr 2021
- [S46] Dr. William Moore's Family Bible. Book published 1837 by Thomas Manson & George Lane for Methodist Episcopal Church. Contains family vital records, starting with 1840 marriage of William Moore and Mary Anne Doll. Four-plus generations. In Moore family possession, 'bought at public sale of Dr. William Moore deceased by William G Moore Aug 17 1872.'
- [S148] Redlands Ca., Hillside Cemetery. Photograph of headstone marked 'Elmira Seltzer Moore Nov. 17, 1841 Nov. 8, 1902'. Back of photo is blank.
- [S103] Logan County, Illinois. Marriage License, issued May 23, 1865 for William G Moore & Elmira Seltzer. Registered on page 611, No. 1211. Copy obtained from county.
- [S153] San Bernardino Co., California. Certification of Vital Record, issued by Co. of San Bernardino: Ledger Book Record of Calif. Death, Book 7, Pg. 64, Elmira S. Moore, d. Nov 8, 1902. Copy obtained from county.
- [S56] FindAGrave.com, Elmira Moore, Redlands.