- Marriage*: Wales; Principal:William ap John1
- Burial*: 5 October 1686; Lower Merion Twp, Montgomery Co. (now), Pennsylvania; "The Records of the Burialls of those that were Buried at the Buring Place in Mirion ... Anna Rinalt was Buried fift day of the eight month in the year 1685"2
Last Edited: 25 Mar 2012
- Name Variation: Ann Reynolds3
- Immigration*: 20 November 1683; Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., Pennsylvania
- Note*: William ap John's family came to America with the Hugh Roberts party. "They came over in the ship Morning Star, of Chester, Thomas Hayes, master, sailing from Mosson, in September, 1683. After a voyage of two months, uneventful, excepting for several burials at sea, they arrived in the Delaware, and at Philadelphia, 16-20 November following."4
- [S23] Ancestry of Clarence V. Roberts & Frances A. (Walton) Roberts : comprising a chart and sketches of some fifty-six ancestral families who settled mostly in or near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. by Clarence V. Roberts. Published 1940 by the compiler; printers Wm. F. Fell, Phila., p. 306-7.
- [S447] Society of Friends, Radnor Monthly Meeting, Delaware Co., Pa. 1680 - 1733. III Births Deaths & Marriages, Certificates of Removal Received, 1683-1730. Filmed at Historical Society of Pennsylvania. Transcription made by Gilbert Cope. FHL Microfilm 20480., p.491.
- [S164] Genealogy of the Shoemaker Family of Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, by Benjamin H. Shoemaker, JB Lippincott Co Phil. 1903. Available on web at BYU via FHL catalog., p. 34.
- [S502] Welsh Settlement of Pennsylvania. by Charles H. Browning. publ. Phil. 1912 Wm. J Campbell. Viewed on Google books June 2009., p. 95 & 105.
- [S356] Philadelphia Co., Pennsylvania. Register of Wills. filmed at City Hall, Phila. FHL microfilm series titled 'Wills, 1682-1916; indexes to wills, 1682-1924'., Nuncupative will of William Jones and his wife Ann Reynald, A:24.