F, #1131, d. between 5 December 1731 and 29 November 1732
- Marriage*: England; Principal:James Whitall1
- Marriage*: November 1715; <9th mo 1715>; Principal:Henry Wood2
- Marriage*: April 1722; <2nd mo 1722>; Principal:John Haines3
- Death*: between 5 December 1731 and 29 November 1732; will written & inventory
Last Edited: 21 Jun 2015
- Immigration*: 1686; Gloucester Co., New Jersey
- Note: A Hannah Whiteall and a Job Whiteall were among the witnesses of the 1714 marriage in Sommerset Co., East Jersey, of James Lord and Elizabeth Clark daughter of Benjamin & Anne Clark. It is presumed that they were Hannah wife of James Whitall and her son Job, both of Red Bank.4
- Note*: 5 December 1731; Will of Hannah Hains, of Gloucester Co., dated 5 Dec 1731, proved 26 Dec 1732. Daughters Mary Wood and Sarah Snowden, son in laws John Wood and John Snowden. Eleven grandchildren James Whiteall, Hannah Wood, Sarah Wood, James Wood, Henry Wood, Jeremiah Wood, Mary Wood, Allice Wood, Liddia Snowden, Hannah Snowden, William Snowden. Servant boy J Isaac Butterworth. Executor son in law John Wood. Inventory £137.15.10. Abstracted by compiler, viewed on FHL microfilm 533,146. Gloucester Co. N.J., 151H.
- [S240] John P. Dornan, 'John Whitall: A Correction', The Genealogical Magazine of New Jersey. 46: 83.
- [S147] Frank H. Stewart, 'Records of Newton and Haddonfield Monthly Meetings', The Genealogical Magazine of New Jersey. series vol 3 (1929) to vol 5., 3 (Jul 1927):24 Intentions.
- [S147] Frank H. Stewart, 'Records of Newton and Haddonfield Monthly Meetings', The Genealogical Magazine of New Jersey. series vol 3 (1929) to vol 5., 3 (Oct 1927):63, Intentions.
- [S427] Society of Friends, Chesterfield Monthly Meeting, Burlington Co., N.J. Filmed at Swarthmore. FHL microfilm 20,385. Note: Item 4, Marriages 1684-1847 appears to be a transcription. The original certificates in FHL 16,513 are a subset of those in 20,385., p. 35.