M, #99, b. 5 June 1677
- Birth*: 5 June 1677; Watertown, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts; This compiler could not find this birth in Watertown Records.2
- Marriage*: 10 February 1701/2; Watertown, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts; Principal=Beriah Bemis3
Last Edited: 6 Mar 2015
- [S36] Middlesex County, MA: Probate File Papers, 1648-1871. url:www.americanancestors.org, #4407, 4 pages; John Child, 1676.
- [S8] Genealogy of the Child, Childs and Childe Families, Of the Past and Present in the United States and the Canadas, from 1630 to 1881. by Elias Child. Published for the author by Curtiss & Childs, Printers, Utica, N.Y. 1881. Viewed at https://archive.org/details/genealogyofchild00chil [Sutro Lib., call number G3G1178], p. 507.
- [S23] Watertown records : comprising the first and second books of town proceedings, with the lands, grants and possessions, also the proprietors' book, and the first book and supplement of births, deaths and marriages. by Historical Society. publ. Watertown 1894. [viewed on https://archive.org/details/watertownrecords00hist and viewed on AmericanAncestors Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 "Watertown - V1"], Vol. 2, p. 16.