M, #7, b. 12 May 1622, d. between January 1702/3 and February 1702/3
- Baptism*: 12 May 1622; Nayland Parish, co. Suffolk, England1
- Marriage*: 11 July 1667; Watertown, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts; her 2nd; Principal=Michal Jennison2
- Death*: between January 1702/3 and February 1702/3; Watertown, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts3
Last Edited: 15 Oct 2014
- [S11] "Genealogical Research in England", section "Warren and Scarlett entries from the parish records of Nayland, Co. Suffolk", trans. By Elizabeth French, New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Vol. 64 (Oct 1910), p. 353-355., p. 353.
- [S14] The Great Migration Begins : Immigrants to New England, 1620-1633, Robert Charles Anderson, Boston : New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995., p. 1934.
- [S20] Fifty Great Migration Colonists to New England & Their Origins, by John Brooks Threlfall. publ. 1990, Madison. Reprinted 1992 Heritage Books., p. 481.