F, #36, d. 14 June 1648
- Marriage*: Possibly Alice Weeke, m. 1629; Principal=Giles Cromwell1
- Death*: 14 June 1648; Newbury, Essex Co., Massachusetts; "1648...Alice wife of Gyles Cro[cut off]
dyd June 14th"1
- Note*: A Giles Cromwell & Alice Weeke were married in Eling parish, Hampshire, England, 8 Feb. 1629/30. This may or may not be the same Giles Cromwell.
Per Hampshire Parish Registers, Marriages, Volume VII, p. 24, by W. P. W. Phillimore and S. Andrews. Publ London 1905. [viewed via FamilySearch.org catalog], as cited in Torrey's New England Marriages citing Sanborn in Essex Institute Hist. Coll.
Last Edited: 13 Nov 2014
- [S43] FamilySearch.org image series: Massachusetts, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1627-2001, Essex county, Newbury, Births, marriages, deaths 1635-1735., Vol. 3, image 75.
- [S41] Essex County, MA, Probate File Papers, 1631-1881. original documents. Image database on AmericanAncestors.org., Case 6583, Giles Cromwell, 1673.