F, #3, d. 6 November 1662
- Marriage*: by 1615; Principal=John Warren1,2
- Immigration*: 1630; Presumed to have immigrated with husband and children 1630.3
- Death*: 6 November 1662; Watertown, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts4
- Note*: Watertown records for 1662 record that "Mergrett Warrin : wife of John Warrin ses dyed the Sixt of ye : 9th". This is the only contemporary record recovered here which names John Warren's wife. Apparently based on this sole source and the absence of any other evidence, Margaret is commonly presumed to be the mother of John's children and to have immigrated with them.4
Last Edited: 2 Oct 2015
John Warren b. 1 Aug 1585, d. 13 Dec 1667
- [S20] Fifty Great Migration Colonists to New England & Their Origins, by John Brooks Threlfall. publ. 1990, Madison. Reprinted 1992 Heritage Books., p. 479.
- [S14] The Great Migration Begins : Immigrants to New England, 1620-1633, Robert Charles Anderson, Boston : New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995., p. 1933.
- [S14] The Great Migration Begins : Immigrants to New England, 1620-1633, Robert Charles Anderson, Boston : New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995., p. 1932.
- [S23] Watertown records : comprising the first and second books of town proceedings, with the lands, grants and possessions, also the proprietors' book, and the first book and supplement of births, deaths and marriages. by Historical Society. publ. Watertown 1894. [viewed on https://archive.org/details/watertownrecords00hist and viewed on AmericanAncestors Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 "Watertown - V1"], 1:24.
- [S11] "Genealogical Research in England", section "Warren and Scarlett entries from the parish records of Nayland, Co. Suffolk", trans. By Elizabeth French, New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Vol. 64 (Oct 1910), p. 353-355., p. 353.