F, #251, b. 10 June 1815
- Birth*: 10 June 1815; Candia, Rockingham Co., New Hampshire3
- Marriage*: 27 November 1839; Principal=Warren Story Childs2
Last Edited: 18 Sep 2015
- [S112] Candia, New Hampshire, Microfilm of original records in Town Hall. Record of Marriages, Births and Deaths 1743-1863. FHL Microfilm 2169970., p. 99, Children of John Lane Jr. and Nabby Emerson.
- [S6] Lane Genealogies Volume I William Lane of Boston Mass., 1648, including the records of Edmund J. Lane and James P. Lane, by Rev Jacob Chapman & Rev James H Fitts. Exeter NH, The News Letter Press, 1891., p. 172.
- [S112] Candia, New Hampshire, Microfilm of original records in Town Hall. Record of Marriages, Births and Deaths 1743-1863. FHL Microfilm 2169970., p. 99.
- [S86] "Henniker Town Records 1756-1820", Merrimack Co. in collection "New Hampshire, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1636-1947." Images. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2015. Town clerk offices, New Hampshire. Also viewed on FHL Microfilm 16099, item 4, Vital Records, 1756-1820., p. 257, image 131. Children of Warren S. & Sarah Childs.
- [S87] "Henniker New Hampshire; Records of marriages, births and deaths, 1761-1915" Author: Town Clerk; FHL Microfilm 2229510, Item #1 Deaths 1761-1856, p. 42, death of Frederick W. Childs.