- Marriage*: 22 January 1784; Hopkinton, Merrimack Co., New Hampshire; Principal=Enoch Long1
- Note*: Transcription of a "Final Payment Voucher Received From The General Acconting Office", view on Fold3:
"Name: Long, Molly (Enoch)
Agency of Payment: Concord, N.H.
Date of Act: 1844
Date of Payment: 4th qr 1846
Date of Death: Sep. 1, 1846"2
- Note: The ancestors of Mary Kimball have not been researched by the author of this database, nor posted to this database. But a quick survey of pedigrees posted on WorldConnect and a few books indicates that her ancestral lines have been researched and published in various books. At least fifty six American ancestors are known. These pedigrees may be found by searching for her parents Abel Kimball and Mary Chandler, and paternal grandparents Aaron Kimball and Susanna Smith, and maternal grandparents Isaac Chandler and Susanna Barnard.3,4,5,6
Last Edited: 21 Sep 2015
- [S101] Fold3. url: www.fold3.com, Revolutionary War Pensions, Massachusetts, Enoch Long, W16138. Congregational Church record transcribed by pastor.
- [S101] Fold3. url: www.fold3.com, Final Payment Vouchers Index for Military Pensions, 1818-1864, New Hampshire.
- [S99] History of the Kimball family in America, from 1634 to 1897… Vol. I, by Leonard Allison Morrison and Stephen Paschall Sharpless, publ. Boston 1897. Viewed on archive.org., p. 168, Molly Kimball, Abel Kimball.
- [S163] The Chandler family. The descendants of William and Annis Chandler who settled in Roxbury, Mass., 1637, by George Chandler, publ. 1883 Worcester., p. 89, Mary Chandler.
- [S52] The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury Massachusetts, by David Hoyt. publ. Providence, R. I., Vol. I 1897, Vol. II 1902. Viewed on archive.org & FamilySearch.org., p. 51 Susanna Barnard dau. of Joseph Barnard & Mary Jewell.
- [S162] WorldConnect database 'wprokasy'; author William Prokasy; url=http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=wprokasy, Abel Kimball & Mary Chandler.
- [S95] Hopkinton New Hampshire Vital Records Volume I, by Pauline Johnson Oesterlin, publ.2012 Heritage Books, p. 207.
- [S98] Hillsborough Co., New Hampshire, Register of Deeds; Deed records, 1771-1901; FHL microfilm series., FHL microfilm 15988; Vol. 115, p. 31-32. Solomon & Mary Child 1817 quitclaim.
- [S101] Fold3. url: www.fold3.com, Revolutionary War Pensions, Massachusetts, Enoch Long, W16138.