- Marriage*: 19 May 1724; Newbury, Essex Co., Massachusetts; Principal=Robert Long1
- Note*: The ancestors of Eleanor Annis have not been researched by the author of this database, nor posted to this database. But a quick survey of pedigrees posted on WorldConnect indicates that her paternal lines have been researched and published in various books and journal articles, but her maternal line has not. About six American ancestors are known. Eleanor Annis's parents were Isaac Annis and Rebecca. Her paternal grandparents were Curmac (aka Charles) Annis of Ireland and Sarah Chase, daughter of Aquila Chase.2,3
Last Edited: 25 Sep 2015
- [S82] Database "Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850" on www.AmericanAncestors.org, Newbury - V2, p. 296. Marriage Robert Long & Eleanor Annis.
- [S164] "Annis-Genealogy" in The Essex Antiquarian, Vol. 3, No. 12 (Dec. 1899), p. 184, p. 185, Eleanor Annis, dau. of Isaac & Rebecca, m. Robert Long.
- [S52] The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury Massachusetts, by David Hoyt. publ. Providence, R. I., Vol. I 1897, Vol. II 1902. Viewed on archive.org & FamilySearch.org., 1:92 Sarah Chase, dau. of Aquila, m. Curmac Annis; 1:353-4 Anne Wheeler, dau. of John, m. Aquila Chase.
- [S82] Database "Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850" on www.AmericanAncestors.org, Newbury - V1, p. 286-287 children of Robert Long & Elener.