Matilda R. Taylor1
F, #184, d. 9 August 1897
- Marriage*: Principal=Horace Childs1
- Death*: 9 August 1897; Henniker, Merrimack Co., New Hampshire; age 80 years, 9 months, 19 days; born Lempster, N. H.; father Dea. John Taylor born New Ipswich; mother Sally Jones, born Ashburnham, Mass.2
- Burial*: Henniker, Merrimack Co., New Hampshire; "Horace Childs 10 Aug 1807 - - 6 June 1900.
Matilda R. Taylor, his w. 20 Oct 1816 - - 9 Aug. 1897"3
- Note*: of Lempster, N.H.1
Last Edited: 11 May 2015
- [S8] Genealogy of the Child, Childs and Childe Families, Of the Past and Present in the United States and the Canadas, from 1630 to 1881. by Elias Child. Published for the author by Curtiss & Childs, Printers, Utica, N.Y. 1881. Viewed at https://archive.org/details/genealogyofchild00chil [Sutro Lib., call number G3G1178], p. 535, children of Solomon Childs.
- [S96] Index to deaths, early to 1900 / New Hampshire. Registrar of Vital Statistics. Viewed on "New Hampshire, Death Records, 1654-1947." Index and images. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2015. Bureau Vital Records and Health Statistics, Concord., Death index record of Matilda R. Childs.
- [S88] Henniker Cemetery Records "Gravestone Inscriptions from Henniker N.H.; Compiled by Francis Lane Childs 1925". FHL Microfilm 15561 Item 4. Childs occur on pages 1, 16 & 40., p. 40, "IX New Cemetery."