F, #10, b. 21 July 1629, d. 12 January 1715/16
- Baptism*: 21 July 1629; Nayland Parish, co. Suffolk, England1
- Immigration*: 1630; Assumed to have immigrated as an infant with her father and family in 1630 Winthrop Fleet.3
- Marriage*: by 1655; Principal=James Knopp2,4
- Death*: 12 January 1715/16; Watertown, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts; "Elizabeth Knap wife of James"5
Last Edited: 30 Sep 2015
- [S11] "Genealogical Research in England", section "Warren and Scarlett entries from the parish records of Nayland, Co. Suffolk", trans. By Elizabeth French, New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Vol. 64 (Oct 1910), p. 353-355., p. 353.
- [S14] The Great Migration Begins : Immigrants to New England, 1620-1633, Robert Charles Anderson, Boston : New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995., p. 1934, children of John Warren.
- [S20] Fifty Great Migration Colonists to New England & Their Origins, by John Brooks Threlfall. publ. 1990, Madison. Reprinted 1992 Heritage Books., p. 479.
- [S32] "English Origins of William and Judith (Tue) Knopp of Watertown, Massachusetts", by Clifford L. Stott, New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Vol. 147 (Oct 1993), p. 313., p. 327.
- [S23] Watertown records : comprising the first and second books of town proceedings, with the lands, grants and possessions, also the proprietors' book, and the first book and supplement of births, deaths and marriages. by Historical Society. publ. Watertown 1894. [viewed on https://archive.org/details/watertownrecords00hist and viewed on AmericanAncestors Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 "Watertown - V1"], 2:56.